Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Welcome to Muse: ChristmasVisions!


If you love to play along with us at Muse, or if you love to make Christmas cards, this brand new Christmas Card Club is for you!

This is Muse with a Christmas twist - we'll use the same 3 simple rules but add a 4th - your project must be Christmas or winter-themed.

Each Wednesday at 9 am Eastern time, one of our designers will provide you with inspiration to spark your creativity and then, we ask you to follow our 4 simple rules:
  
  • Use the inspiration card as a starting point
  • Make a Christmas or winter-themed card, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse: ChristmasVisions.
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow member’s submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

You can combine with other challenges.  We ask that everyone honour the 4 simple rules. If you don't follow the rules you may be disqualified from a Featured Member win or have your submission removed from the InLinkz. Last but not least, please consider turning off your word verification. Thank you.

If you don't have a blog feel free to use a Flickr Gallery or other online gallery for your Muse cards. Just copy the URL location of your card in your gallery and add it to the Inlinkz.

I'm Ardyth Percy-Robb, and my blog is MASKerade. I am the DT Co-ordinator for Muse: ChristmasVisions, similar to my role on Muse.   I started cardmaking in 2006, at a Stampin’ Up! Party and have never looked back. Before that, I would not have claimed to be crafty or creative at all – I’m an accountant! I live in Toronto, Canada and am currently a SAHM to my two kids. I also volunteer in my daughter’s school and I am the piano accompanist for two children’s choirs.

I love clean, graphic design with bold colours and lots of white space. Christmas cards are a big part of my card making life and I can't wait to get started!


Stay tuned for more information about our Design Team members! We will start introductions next Wednesday, April 29 and our first challenge will go live on Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 9 am EDT.

While you're waiting, please grab our badge for your blog and tell your friends!





23 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to get started, although I won't be able to participate in the first few challenges, since I'll be away on holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea ....look forward to the first challenge!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea ....look forward to the first challenge!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite cards are Christmas, so glad to see another challenge for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will help me get a start on all this Christmas cards:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, I'm looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! Already added to my calendar! Could you please add a 'Follow by Email' thingie to the blog so I don't miss any posts??? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done! So glad you like the idea, Shona!

      Delete
  8. Sounds great Ardyth, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great. I love making Christmas cards all year long. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fun, I need some inspiration to get moving on Xmas cards. And from a comment I saw on someone's blog you left I have a sneaky feeling I may know one of the DT members. I will wait and see xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ! I will get your posts on Feedly so I don't miss any.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...can't wait to play along every week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG...can't wait to play along every week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Yeah, Ardyth!! Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super excited!!! Looking forward for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So exciting, Ardyth!! I can't wait to play along and build up my Christmas card stash!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Ardyth!!!! 😀

    ReplyDelete